concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:03:14 GMT
Thanks.

I am assigning it to you.

A good practice is to create subtasks for components of a large JIRA. For
eg, setting up Bootstrap or backend engine could be subtasks. Subtasks
allow better tracking and allow people to collaborate more on the main JIRA.

You will find the subtask creation option in the main JIRA or when you
create a new JIRA.

Regards,

Atri

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Gaurav Shukla <gshukla66@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've created JIRA account my id is gshukla66.
>
> I've also created a task (using create issue option) for website in apache
> concerted project.
>
> @Atri I hope that's what you meant by " start assigning
> subtasks for it ". I am new here so a little help here would be great.
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It is up again.
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com>
> wrote: