concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <a...@apache.org>
Subject [MENTORS] Commits to pre ASF github repository
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:54:27 GMT
Hi All,

I wanted to check on the scope and correctness of committing changes to
existing github repo.

Since we are in IP clearance for existing code base, I was wondering if it
makes sense to be committing changes to the existing repo. The concern is
purely based on potential problems in IP clearance.

However, I think we might want to prepare for first release and hence it
would be useful to keep committing changes and then have the code port to
ASF git repo.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Atri