concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Start contributing?
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 13:37:43 GMT
Hi Gaurav,

Welcome to Concerted!

We would love to have you contribute to project.

Currently we are in process of setting up infrastructure. Once done, we can
start tracking JIRAs and issues.

If you describe bit about your interests and the kind of things you are
looking at, we will figure out something you can start off with while our
ASF git repository is set up.

Regards,

Atri

--