concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributer
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:11:11 GMT
Hi,

Welcome to Apache Concerted!

I am happy that you want to help with the project.

We would be glad to have someone with your experience in the community.
Please create an ASF JIRA ID and send it and I will add you as a
contributor.

Please let me know your interests and if there is anything specific that
you would like to work on. We are currently making JIRAs for current and
future tasks and it will facilitate the process of taking tasks but till
then, we can discuss on the list and start helping on anything that you
wish to work on for Concerted.

Regards,

Atri

--