concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 19:34:13 GMT
Highly recommend that this process for creating a release candidate and
then promoting it to a release be scripted and heavily documented to make
the process easier and as error free as possible. Here is a good example of
this

release candidate -
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/support/vote.sh
release - https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/support/release.sh