concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:57:28 GMT
-1 to hosting externally, this makes it impossible for ASF infra to help
when issues arise and also if someone decides to leave the project there
are no access controls in place that the ASF has control over. Infra does
support running a per project vm or possible we could do this using a
docker container which could contain the site and meet the projects needs
(though I lack to see why a dynamic site is really needed here)

-Jake