concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Commits to pre ASF github repository
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 21:17:23 GMT
Once the IP clearance document is submitted and the INFRA ticket is created
to import the git repo over no new work should be occurring on the existing
codebase, or a branch should be created and tagged and the commit hash
provided to infra for import. Any work that was to follow after that commit
hash would have to be submitted as a patch to the ASF as it would not be
apart of the initial donation.

Once the IP clearance doc is filed it takes about 5 min to actually do the
work associated with importing the code over to the ASF git servers and
then up to 24hrs potentially to appear on the Github mirror

-Jake