concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 17:42:28 GMT
General site notes: Have used Jekyll, Middleman, Nanoc and the Apache CMS
for different projects which all use svnpubsub. The gp-pages approach with
a branch in our repo might be a good setup and allow for easier patches and
review. So far the best approach has been site generation using middleman
(see Mesos or Aurora's site setup). For listing contributors and their
affiliation its a mix per project, personally I like listing the committers
for the project on the site and then having a page which lists companies
using the project (use this approach with Mesos and Thrift)

-Jake