concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Start contributing?
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:57:19 GMT
Ok then, I'll take up the website work.

What all features website needs to support, Is it supposed to be just
informative or also have a place to try out stuff like we've in google
api's documentation ?

And if there's someone already working on it then where can I connect with
them. Also I was thinking of python flask to create website if that's fine.