concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 07:21:48 GMT
By dead link I mean I get 404 project not found both on github mirror as
well as git-wip.apache.org
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-concerted.git>

I'll list PPMC members in html but current committers and contributors can
be fetched directly from github repo so it will need not be updated again
and again.

Also should I create a blog for this website using jekyll or should I use
the one available in confluence ?

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla