concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:22:20 GMT
Hi Jake,

I wanted to know what all things need to be done for a release.Script
attached with CONCERTED-16
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONCERTED-16> was checking out a tag
and building it from source.

It created a tar ball,signed it with a key and then uploaded the same on
svn repo
but since we don't have a svn repo what do you want the script to do after
checking out a tag and building it.

So far I've edited the script to checkout a given tag
build it from source
create a tarball of files in build folder and create md5  checksum.
and generate a email template.

what should it do with tarball ?

--
Regards !