concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 20:21:59 GMT
Dynamic website was required for two features -

1. Full text search powered by Elastic search
          I went with elastic search because the whole documentation can be
indexed in it and also it supports query DSL. Moreover we could use it to
index all the content related to this project and provide searching across
various sources be it mailing archives, wiki's , documentation , etc

2. To set up a demo app which can be used to along with documentation to
give hands on experience to anyone reading the documentation (For eg see google
api explorer
<https://developers.google.com/apis-explorer/#p/plus/v1/plus.comments.list>
).

@Jake I agree with your concerns regarding hosting externally. If there's
some other way you can suggest to implement both these features staying
inside the ASF infra. then we don't need to host anything elsewhere.