concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 07:03:28 GMT
I've made some changes to website which can be viewed at
http://deathping1994.github.io/concerted-website/#/

In the get involved page I've listed the git repo url listed here
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/concerted.html but the link is dead so
please someone provide me the correct url.

For the details regarding project and what ever Text I need I am using
concerted proposal document and also referring other incubator projects.

I was thinking of adding an Activity feed on website which would fetch
commit data from github mirror and from the same data I can generate a list
of members or contributors. Is that fine? or should I hard code this
members data in html page.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Gaurav Shukla <gshukla66@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was thinking of converting the logo to vector and removing that white
> background. But problem is I don't have windows so That would have to wait
> until I arrange windows pc from somewhere
> On Oct 19, 2015 8:09 PM, "Atri Sharma" <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any chance top bar could gel with white background of the logo?
>>
>> The site looks good!
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 7:01 PM, Gaurav Shukla <gshukla66@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Website work has started the WIP can be viewed at
>> > http://deathping1994.github.io/concerted-website/#/
>> >
>> > I've also started another thread to discuss possible taglines for
>> concerted
>> > please have a look at that as well.

>> For

>> great.