concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Start contributing?
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:50:24 GMT
Hi,
I 've created an account on ASF Confluence and username is gshukla66

Will this project have a web based api like elastic search and redis ? if
yes then I can help with that, apart from that I can help with
documentation until I feel confident enough to contribute to the codebase.

But for the time being I can surely help document everything and with the
website if there's supposed to be one.