concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:33:21 GMT
Keeping in mind Julian's message (Permalink
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-concerted-dev/201510.mbox/%3C8C612955-B3B0-4005-A9B4-5910EE59F8BD%40apache.org%3E>).Since
apache allows support for static websites only I think an api based backend
with angular js front end would be good for website.

Api written in python would need to be hosted somewhere else while the
website  front end (written in Angularjs) can be hosted via svnpubsub.

I suppose 'powered by concerted' means using concerted as datastore for
website. A possible use case can be the '*Try it yourself*' section.

Any suggestions from the more experienced people out here are most welcome
because I am just a newbie so I don't know what extra limitations might be
there.