concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:05:33 GMT
I did not know it's based on jekyll, if it's based on jekyll then it's
quite good for SEO but at the same time has many limitations since it's a
static site generator I don't think there would be a way to implement *"try
it yourself " *section I mentioned.

So I think I would keep the layout like apache calcite's website but
implement it using flask and angular-js (only at some places).

And @Atri I like the DIY idea, it would be nice if you could elaborate a
little on how you want that app to be .I mean what it should do, should it
be available as a live demo along with instructions to make it?

http://yeoman.io/codelab/index.html I like this codelab from Yoeman we
could try something like this with app