concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Shukla <gshukl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website for Concerted
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 00:31:00 GMT
I've updated the releases page in website, as of now it is set to track
calcite repo and  counts tags as releases later this can be changed to
track releases from  some file with meta data and release notes as
suggested by Julian.

I've also added team members list (incomplete) on get involved page. I am
displaying name, apache id and role along with github avatar

Do I need to display any more details?

Updated pages include:
http://deathping1994.github.io/concerted-website/#/releases
http://deathping1994.github.io/concerted-website/#/contribute