concerted-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to Start contributing?
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:58:38 GMT
Remember that the web site will need to be deployed on Apache infrastructure. I don’t know
what facilities Apache provides for “active” web sites. Probably not many. If you want
to be “powered by Concerted” you may need to use a secondary web site hosted on say EC2.
But the main web site must be at Apache.

See http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html.

Julian

> On Oct 18, 2015, at 11:10 AM, Gaurav Shukla <gshukla66@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I started another thread related to website with title *'Website for
> concerted'* i've put up my ideas there @Ayrton and @Atri have a look at
> them and let me know your views.
>
> On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 11:27 PM, Atri Sharma <atri@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I am not sure how suitable would that be since Concerted is more of an in
>> memory DIY platform. However I like the idea of building a small
>> application and having it being used as a demo on the website.
>> On 18 Oct 2015 23:22, "Ayrton Gomesz" <com.ayrton@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A cool sugestion, would be use Concerted itself to power
>>> some parts of the website. As a big data database engine you could use
>> some
>>> its api

>> moment.

>>> like