concerted-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramdoss, Vijayakumar" <Vijayakumar.Ramd...@emc.com>
Subject RE: Welcome to Apache Concerted
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:21:32 GMT
Atri,

Thanks for providing the existing Apache Concerted's existing architecture.
Regards
Vijay Ram

Enterprise Data Platforms
Vijayakumar.Ramdoss@emc.com<mailto:Vijayakumar.Ramdoss@emc.com>
Mobile: +1-508-667-9874 |Office:  +1-508-898-4950

From: concerted-dev@googlegroups.com [mailto:concerted-dev@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Atri Sharma
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 9:27 AM
To: Concerted-dev
Subject: Welcome to Apache Concerted

Hi Folks,
Welcome to Apache Concerted!
Please subscribe to dev list by sending an email to dev-subscribe@concerted.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev-subscribe@concerted.incubator.apache.org>.
We are in process of infrastructure setting and will be up soon.
Please start posting and discussing on the dev list a lot. We need to start making this project
awesome.

I will be giving some documents around Apache Concerted's existing architecture. Please subscribe
now and lets start hacking!
Regards,
Atri

--