community-students mailing list archives

From Anoop Nayak <>
Subject Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 06:02:20 GMT
Hi Luciano,

I had put up a mail on the apache bloodhound dev mailing list. I got a good
response too. But as of now I haven't found any mentors. I got the reply
from Branko ─îibej. He mailed me back saying he was interested but had no
time. Please tell me if I need to paste the mail contents here.

Anoop Nayak
Just want to double check if you guys are having any difficulties
identifying project ideas and contacting the mentors about them.

Please let me know if you are having any issues, or not getting response
from mentors.

Note that next week is Independency Day Holiday here in US, so US mentors
that are out on Holidays (including myself) might be slow on responding.

Luciano Resende