community-students mailing list archives

From Ajay Bhat <a.ajay.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:17:46 GMT
Hi Luciano,

I had sent an email to the Accumulo dev list about a project I'd like to
work on, and so far I haven't got any response, although a community member
did help out a little by giving some direction as to where I could start.
If you can, would you mind following up on this if there's no reply