community-students mailing list archives

From Ajay Bhat <a.ajay.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:18:29 GMT
Hi Luciano,

I had sent an email to the Accumulo dev list about a project I'd like to
work on, and so far I haven't got any response, although a community member
did help out a little by giving some direction as to where I could start.
If you can, would you mind following up on this if there's no reply later?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCAM_ZBPE=6GpX_C8AfuheH6S1LYiEYOr5h=2YjztzDtkx3wXX=w@mail.gmail.com%3E