community-students mailing list archives

From Sreejith R <sreejith.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 18:50:06 GMT
Luciano,

I stated my interest to work for HAMA-743 in the Hama mailing list. I got a
response. But he voiced his concern about being understaffed. Yet I'm very
interested in that Jira and already learning Google's Pregel paper.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could please tell him about the programme.
Here's the conversation:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hama-dev/201307.mbox/%3CCAETnooNWE9jzen4ZdPpAd4uTpFodPZJUEmDTKk2O8hivYxghag@mail.gmail.com%3E