community-students mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <>
Subject Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 04:03:04 GMT
Hi Anoop,

   I saw you got a nice and detailed e-mail from Brane one of the members
of the Bloodhound community. I'd start doing as he suggested, and start
some design discussions on the mailing list. I'd also try to recruit
another person as mentors, I'd tell them that you need a formal mentor, and
point them to the program page [2] and see what they reply back. If you
can't make any progress, I will follow up with them.

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Anoop Nayak <> wrote:

> Hi Luciano,
> I had put up a mail on the apache bloodhound dev mailing list. I got a good
> response too. But as of now I haven't found any mentors. I got the reply
> from Branko ─îibej. He mailed me back saying he was interested but had no
> time. Please tell me if I need to paste the mail contents here.
> --
> Anoop Nayak
> Just want to double check if you guys are having any difficulties
> identifying project ideas and contacting the mentors about them.
> Please let me know if you are having any issues, or not getting response
> from mentors.
> Note that next week is Independency Day Holiday here in US, so US mentors
> that are out on Holidays (including myself) might be slow on responding.
> --
> Luciano Resende

Luciano Resende