community-students mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <>
Subject Students applying for comdev project idea jiras
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:07:21 GMT
Some Apache projects don't use JIRA for defects, so they create their
project ideas in the COMDEV jira system. I saw few of you commenting on
those jiras, requesting a mentor. I'd advice you to contact the project dev
mailing list (Bloodhound and Subversion) in addition to commenting on the
JIRAs, as the project dev list is not getting notifications for these jiras.

Luciano Resende