community-students mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Student Proposal Deadline approaching
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:01:46 GMT
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Akhil Anil <> wrote:

> Hi Luciano,
> I've gone through the things you pointed out. Please check my page for an
> overview. Those are merely drafts, it's more of a kind some self-notes for
> me now. I'll improve them soon.
> So the eventually can we call it partially finished if the same store
> example runs on both jquery and pojo ( whichever the user configures) ?
If you add support to enable the implementation.widget (which is used by
store application) to run with ONLY ONE javascript framework, being that
dojo (which is supported today) or jquery (which you will add).... then
it's kind done, and not partially done :)

Luciano Resende