community-students mailing list archives

From Reshmi Raji <reshmiraji1...@gmail.com>
Subject Pilot Mentoring Programme with India ICFOSS - Mentor Request Ma
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 17:04:02 GMT
Hi

 My first mail got posted on mailing list(
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mahout-dev/201307.mbox/browser) on
6 th of this month.But again in between Jenkins build errors are found on
mailing list . I used to get all updates. Till now no mentors has responded
to my request.
Now what shall I do?
Can I have any hope that someone will help me?
In my Proposal what shall I mention in the place of Mentors Name?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Reshmi Raji,
Master Of Science-Information Technology,
Indian Institute Of Information Technology And Management-Kerala ,India.