community-students mailing list archives

From shakirullahi op <>
Subject Re: Progress towards identifying and discussing project ideas
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 02:52:36 GMT
Sir, I am Sakirullahi, one of the guy who attended the ICFOSS-ASF joint
mentoring program. Sir, i am so potential to work on a Apache projects. I
have a small background in Java and better in PHP. I make a look up through
the Jira Project ideas and interested to work on Hadoop. But the problem is
that i even not used the Hadoop. I think , for working on projects related
to it must need a good experience and some thing more deep knowledge. Sir.
 i am really interested on it.. Please give me steps where i can start to
doing so( I mean Learning Hadoop , or other...). Advance thanks .
I am waiting to here from you.