community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Get Ready for an Amazing Community Track at ApacheCon Las Vegas
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2019 22:08:50 GMT
Hi Everyone

The schedule for ApacheCon NA is out so please go and take a look!

https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/schedule.html
https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/tracks.html

We have 3 full days of Community related content that covers topics such as the Apache Way,
Incubator, Diversity as well as stories and advice from our own Apache communities.

We are happy to be able to include a couple of talks around some projects based on practical
tools that can help other Apache projects. For example we have a crash course on Apache Kibble
- which can help you gain some interesting insights from your community. (BTW the Kibble demo
is currently being updated, and we have more processing power and storage capacity so a we
will be loading every single ASF project into it :-)

We also have a couple of talks around the Apache Training project that is currently in incubation.
The aim here is to provide a way to create and generate training material for any project.
Come along and see how it works and how you can contribute.

These are only a couple of highlights - we have loads more.

Please help us by promoting our track and content.

Thanks
Sharan