community-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Ted <tedl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject 回复:Booth Volunteers Needed for ApacheCon NA Las Vegas
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 04:09:35 GMT
Count me in.

Best regards,

Ted Liu, ASF Member

  2019 年 6 月 12 日周三 5:53,Sharan Foga<sharan@apache.org> 写道:    Hi
All

ApacheCon NA will be running from 9th - 12th September 2019 in Las Vegas. We are celebrating
25 years of Apache so let's make the celebration a big one!

We are looking for volunteers to help out with the setup and staffing of the Apache booth
during ApacheCon. If you havent experienced it already, the ASF booth is always a great hub
of activity and also a central meeting point. During the conference the main booth duties
will be talking to attendees about the ASF and handing out stickers, leaflets or
 giveaways.

 If you’d like to spend time on the booth talking to attendees to help  promote your project
and grow your community then even giving up even 30 minutes  or an hour of your time will
be welcome. The more projects we have, the greater the chance of perhaps recruiting new contributors
and we always have people wanting to talk about specific projects.

I’ve started drafting a wiki page to help with the booth planning and am  happy to have
any suggestions for improvement!

https://s.apache.org/1Duo

If you would like to help out then please either respond to this thread or add your details
to the wiki page.

 Thanks
 Sharan