community-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [CHICAGO] Roadshow schedule is up
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 15:33:58 GMT
Bob is a Foundation Member. You could grant access to all Members, right?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 8, 2019, at 8:29 AM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>
> This remains an unsolved problem - granting write access to our event websites to people
who are not ComDev committers, without voting them in. This seems like something that needs
to happen - it's in the way of getting work done - but the way that ACLs are applied makes
us required to jump through the hoops.

> Any suggestions of how to fix this quickly?

is hosted?  I need to update someone's employer before they get in trouble.  Thanks!