community-dev mailing list archives

From Griselda Cuevas <g...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Gris Cuevas as new PMC member
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 16:54:08 GMT
Thank you for the recognition and the honor to join this committee, very
happy to receive the welcome and support from everyone who has helped me in
my Apache journey.

I am thrilled to be part of a community that has spent time discussing
ideas, sharing different points of view and enriching my open source
experience. I know I have been lucky, and I want to make this experience
the same for others, so that's my commitment with the work I can continue
doing on equity, diversity and inclusion.

Thank you again, and happy to continue the journey with all of you.