community-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing lists based on the overall project categories?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 13:33:26 GMT
It may be worth asking Infra to set up the list so that moderation is
not required.
i.e. only subscribers may post.

This obviously requires a bit more work initially for the poster, but
the list is presumably intended for more than casual use.

There will still need to be a moderator to take care of bad posters,
but the amount of work is drastically reduced.