community-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Myrle Krantz as a new PMC member
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 21:34:28 GMT
Myrle, so awesome to have you officially join (I've always thought of
you as already being part of ComDev all along)!

Thanks,
Roman.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 1:33 PM Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:

> The Community Development PMC has invited Myrle Krantz to become a new member of the
PMC and we are happy to announce that she has accepted.

> Myrle has always been active, positive and enthusiastic in promoting Apache and as well
as helping out at many Apache related events. She is also currently taking a lead role in
the organisation of ApacheCon EU 2019 (so watch out for the further information about this
important event!)