community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Introducing lists based on the overall project categories?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 12:11:12 GMT
Well naturally I would opt in as Moderator for taking care of this.
iot@apache.org

Chris

´╗┐Am 03.01.19, 12:08 schrieb "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org>:

    Hi Chris,

    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 11:20 AM Christofer Dutz
    <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
    > ...But I think in this case we get another general list without any focus. I think
    > this would prevent people from subscribing....

    It is certainly a question of balance, but I was hearing "it's easy to
    create lists so let's create several that nobody really asked for"
    which is scary ;-)

    But maybe it's just my perception - I'm not opposed to creating lists
    provided someone is willing to take care of them.

    -Bertrand