community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject FOSDEM 2019 Stand - Final information
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2019 15:05:12 GMT
Hullo folks,

We've received the final information about our stand at FOSDEM this
year, and it's a doozy: Unlike previous years, where we were located on
the first floor (up them stairs), we will be on the GROUND FLOOR of the
K building this year.

This will mean a *LOT* of traffic to our booth, and also it will be warm
there, so beware :). We will be at K1B-8 (K building, level 1, stands
group B, position 8).

Our cwiki page has been updated with this information, as well as the
swag we will have available at our disposal - do go look at it. Booth
staffers will be able to grab an ASF T-shirt (due to budgetary
constraints this year, it will be unisex (no M/F tailored ones) and
there is a very limited number of them).

If you plan on either helping with generel ASF staffing, or want to
showcase your project, please put your information on the cwiki page.

With regards,
Daniel.