community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: CHAOSSCon Europe 2019
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 15:59:51 GMT
Unfortunately, I'll be running and attending another event that day. But
a big +1 to Apache participation in this event. I've spoken with the
CHAOSS folks at several events in 2018 and they have asked specifically
for Kibble presence at future events, so it's great to hear you'll be there.

On 12/22/18 11:49 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I’m posting a quick reminder about CHAOSSCon. It is being run the day before FOSDEM
(so will be on Friday 1st February 2019) and is free to attend.  So if you are plannng to
go to FOSDEM then please consider coming in a day earlier to attend CHAOSSCon. See the link
below for more details

> https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2019-eu/
>
> The work CHAOSS is doing is related to open source community metrics and there will be
some interesting topics for the Community Development community in general as well as Kibble
(where we are already doing some work on community metrics and  analysis). I think it will
be good to be more involved with CHAOSS moving forward so am planning to be there, meet the
existing working groups and see how we can contribute to the work being done.

Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/
@rbowen