community-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed process for recognizing *Non-Technical* Contributions
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 15:55:18 GMT
Thank you, Craig.

Brilliant! I had suggested "optional" expressly with the intention of
making things easier for you as ASF Secretary --but I apparently didn't
see the flip side of this.
Of course, do what needs to be done to make it work as efficiently
as possible.
Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019, at 10:52, Craig Russell wrote:
> Hi Sally,
>
>> On Jan 10, 2019, at 12:53 AM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
>>
> Great writeup and I can wholeheartedly agree with everything
> except this:>>
>> 3) All project/committee participants are encouraged to sign an ASF
>>    ICLA in order to have their contributions recognized.> With my Secretary hat
on: It is really a lot of work to process non-