community-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Need Help - Mifox Report
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 06:06:31 GMT
Hi Fouad,

I hope you know Maker Checker tasks in Mifos. If you don't ,please read the
following user manual.

https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/67895359/Configure+Maker-Checker+Tasks

'Activate Client' permission ensures that whether the specific role can
activate client or not. Similarly, 'Activate Client Checker' ensures that
specific role acting as Checker can activate client or not.

On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 4:42 PM Fouad KHATTALA <khattala_fd@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> what is the difference between *ACTIVATE CLIENT and ACTIVATE CLIENT CHECKER* in the menu
setting access rights, for example :