community-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for Participation in University of Cincinnati - Open Source Survey
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 15:57:49 GMT
On 16.10.2018 20:24, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> Please see below for a message from some researchers from the University of Cincinnati
who are running a survey on participation in Open Source. The survey is open to all Apache
contributors and committers and the researchers have said they make a donation to the ASF
for completed responses up to a maximum of $1000.

> Please feel free to circulate this message within your projects.

They decided to spam many of us using our personal @apache.org e-mails.
What's worse, they did it a second time today, *after I explicitly
unsubscribed from their list*.

Their behaviour is completely unacceptable and I don't see why anyone
should spend their free time to encourage it.

-- Brane