community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Research on volunteer retention
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2018 21:03:37 GMT
Hi Isabel

Thanks for the links - these are very useful for me. (For those who
don't know - for the last year or so, I've been doing an MBA and have
tried to focus my assignments around the ASF). I've recently drafted my
Business Project using data from Kibble to create a cultural model for
the ASF based data from Httpd (the original source of ASF culture). One
of the Kibble indicators is around volunteer retention - so maybe we can
do some comparison or at least see if we are aligned in measure or
approach. Anyway it's by no means an official academic paper as such,
but I'd be happy to share what I've done (probably once I've got my
grade :-)

I think I saw that Myrle was also doing some academic writing around
Leadership at the ASF, so perhaps we could look at some way of creating
a way for this sort of writing / articles to be published somewhere.

Thanks
Sharan