community-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Blog post about Apache Ignite Community structure
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 15:46:44 GMT
Dear Community Developers,

I want to share with new my blog post "Introduction to the Apache® Ignite™
community structure."

https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/introduction-apacher-ignitetm-community-structure
 There I explain the roles, rules, and benefits of participating in Apache
communities.

Is it reasonable to develop this post somehow and (re)publish on Apache
blogging engine? If not, what kind of blogs may be interesting to other
Apache members?

Because I want to develop my background related to understanding the Apache
Way, I heartily appreciate comments and feedback.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov