community-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Ideas feedbacks for ACNA
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 12:10:01 GMT
Another thing I thought about was maybe a tablet or something setup w/ an easy interface to
subscribe to project dev@ lists.

After each talk about a project, the speaker could suggest going to the ASF booth and signing
up.

> On Oct 2, 2018, at 6:50 AM, Liu Ted <tedliu1@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi Sharan, One suggestion here. For ACNA'18 in Las Vegas(?), I'd suggest to put a TV
screen in the ASF Booth area to share the Apache Way and accomplishments in cycling short
video clips format. This would help attendees and even the booth volunteers to learn quickly
about ASF.
> My two-cent!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ted Liu, ASF Member | Sponsor Ambassador
>

>  2018 年 10 月 2 日周二 16:57,Sharan<sharan.foga@gmail.com> 写道:
 Thanks for the feedback Ted! Are you OK if I forward your response to the ComDev list so
we can record and collect all these good ideas in the mailing list ?

> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2.10.2018 10:49, Liu Ted wrote:
>

> Hi Sharan, This was indeed a precious experience and privilege for me to be able to help
out.
>  One suggestion here. For ACNA'18 in Las Vegas(?), I'd suggest to put a TV screen in
the ASF Booth area to share the Apache Way and accomplishments in cycling short video clips
format. This would help attendees and even the booth volunteers to learn quickly about ASF.

>  My two-cent!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ted Liu, ASF Member | Sponsor Ambassador
>
>  2018 年 10 月 2 日周二 16:12,Sharan <sharan.foga@gmail.com> 写道:
   #yiv0337220982 p {margin-bottom:0.1in;line-height:120%;} Hi Everyone

> I'd like to thank you all very much for volunteering to spend time helping out at the
ASF booth at Apachecon NA last week. We could not have done it without you! I hope that everything
went well and that you also enjoyed the event.

> If you have any ideas, suggestions or general feedback that you think could help us with
the organisation, planning or participation in future events then please feel free to post
a message on the ComDev mailing list.