community-dev mailing list archives: September 2018

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
sarprad1374 Re: Hack The Alps 2018 Sun, 02 Sep, 07:51
Sally Khudairi Re: Hack The Alps 2018 Sun, 02 Sep, 11:52
Otto van der Schaaf Adding the PageSpeed podling project logo Sun, 02 Sep, 22:07
Daniel Gruno Re: Adding the PageSpeed podling project logo Mon, 03 Sep, 13:07
Sharan Foga Re: Paris Open Source Summit 2018 Mon, 03 Sep, 13:10
Sharan Foga Re: Project Stickers for the Apache Booth at ApacheCon NA Mon, 03 Sep, 15:58
Sharan Foga CHAOSS and Open Source Community Metrics Tue, 04 Sep, 10:55
Sally Khudairi Re: 回复:Re: Seeking contributors for new "Success at Apache" blog series Wed, 05 Sep, 02:12
Liu Ted 回复:Re: 回复:Re: Seeking contributors for new "Success at Apache" blog series Wed, 05 Sep, 04:33
Sally Khudairi Re: 回复:Re: 回复:Re: Seeking contributors for new "Success at Apache" blog series Wed, 05 Sep, 06:35
Rich Bowen Re: CHAOSS and Open Source Community Metrics Wed, 05 Sep, 12:32
Sharan Foga Re: CHAOSS and Open Source Community Metrics Wed, 05 Sep, 13:17
适兕 Re: 回复:Re: 回复:Re: Seeking contributors for new "Success at Apache" blog series Wed, 05 Sep, 14:48
Sally Khudairi Re: 回复:Re: 回复:Re: Seeking contributors for new "Success at Apache" blog series Wed, 05 Sep, 15:51
Olivier Heintz Re: Paris Open Source Summit 2018 Wed, 05 Sep, 19:17
Sharan Foga Re: Paris Open Source Summit 2018 Thu, 06 Sep, 09:33
Sharan Foga CFP Extended for Paris Open Source Summit 2018 Thu, 06 Sep, 09:52
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Sponsorship Proposal for DevFest'18- VIT Vellore Thu, 06 Sep, 12:18
Roy Lenferink Apache Logo finder Sun, 09 Sep, 12:32
Daniel Gruno Re: Apache Logo finder Sun, 09 Sep, 12:48
Roy Lenferink Re: Apache Logo finder Sun, 09 Sep, 17:30
Charles Watson Hello Apache Cordova- I am looking to contribute an article Mon, 10 Sep, 17:46
Rich Bowen Speakers needed for Apache DC Roadshow Tue, 11 Sep, 15:05
Rob Tompkins Re: Speakers needed for Apache DC Roadshow Tue, 11 Sep, 16:25
Sharan Foga Re: CFP Open for 2019 Dataworks Summits in Spain and US Tue, 11 Sep, 16:50
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Speakers needed for Apache DC Roadshow Tue, 11 Sep, 17:06
Rich Bowen Re: Speakers needed for Apache DC Roadshow Tue, 11 Sep, 17:26
Sharan Foga Feathercast Interviewers Needed for Apachecon NA Tue, 11 Sep, 19:15
Tim Allison Re: Speakers needed for Apache DC Roadshow Tue, 11 Sep, 22:54
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Speakers needed for Apache DC Roadshow Tue, 11 Sep, 23:15
Piergiorgio Lucidi Re: Speakers and booth support needed at the next Codemotion events Wed, 12 Sep, 06:44
Sharan Foga Solution Hamburg Starts Today Wed, 12 Sep, 07:31
Pierre Smits Re: Solution Hamburg Starts Today Wed, 12 Sep, 07:53
Ignasi Barrera Re: Speakers and booth support needed at the next Codemotion events Wed, 12 Sep, 08:45
Christofer Dutz Note for me: order triple the amount of big Apache feather stickers next time ... Wed, 12 Sep, 16:25
Rich Bowen Re: Note for me: order triple the amount of big Apache feather stickers next time ... Wed, 12 Sep, 16:32
Sid Anand Updating Apache Airflow logo on the Apache Logo site Wed, 12 Sep, 23:35
Sid Anand Re: Updating Apache Airflow logo on the Apache Logo site Wed, 12 Sep, 23:44
Daniel Gruno Re: Updating Apache Airflow logo on the Apache Logo site Thu, 13 Sep, 04:21
siddharth anand Re: Updating Apache Airflow logo on the Apache Logo site Thu, 13 Sep, 04:34
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Note for me: order triple the amount of big Apache feather stickers next time ... Thu, 13 Sep, 07:40
Rich Bowen Re: Note for me: order triple the amount of big Apache feather stickers next time ... Thu, 13 Sep, 12:01
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Note for me: order triple the amount of big Apache feather stickers next time ... Thu, 13 Sep, 12:07
Daniel Ruggeri Re: Note for me: order triple the amount of big Apache feather stickers next time ... Thu, 13 Sep, 13:01
Christofer Dutz Re: Note for me: order triple the amount of big Apache feather stickers next time ... Thu, 13 Sep, 13:44
Julian Foad Re: Keeping PMC communications public when possible -- is pmcs@ responsible? Fri, 14 Sep, 11:07
Rich Bowen Re: Keeping PMC communications public when possible -- is pmcs@ responsible? Fri, 14 Sep, 11:21
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Hello Apache Cordova- I am looking to contribute an article Fri, 14 Sep, 11:46
Pierre Smits ASF OFBiz instance for stuff ordering, shipping and tracking Fri, 14 Sep, 11:50
Swapnil M Mane Re: Hello Apache Cordova- I am looking to contribute an article Fri, 14 Sep, 11:53
Daniel Ruggeri Re: ASF OFBiz instance for stuff ordering, shipping and tracking Fri, 14 Sep, 12:11
Rich Bowen Re: ASF OFBiz instance for stuff ordering, shipping and tracking Fri, 14 Sep, 13:21
Rich Bowen Volunteer needed to update archive.apachecon.com Fri, 14 Sep, 13:53
Rich Bowen Volunteers needed for reg desk at ApacheCon Fri, 14 Sep, 18:33
Kevin A. McGrail Re: ASF OFBiz instance for stuff ordering, shipping and tracking Fri, 14 Sep, 18:42
Rich Bowen Re: Volunteers needed for reg desk at ApacheCon Fri, 14 Sep, 18:54
sebb Re: Keeping PMC communications public when possible -- is pmcs@ responsible? Fri, 14 Sep, 21:28
Javier Galindo Re: Hello Apache Cordova- I am looking to contribute an article Fri, 14 Sep, 22:15
Pierre Smits Re: ASF OFBiz instance for stuff ordering, shipping and tracking Sat, 15 Sep, 07:49
Pierre Smits Re: ASF OFBiz instance for stuff ordering, shipping and tracking Sat, 15 Sep, 07:59
Kevin A. McGrail Re: ASF OFBiz instance for stuff ordering, shipping and tracking Sat, 15 Sep, 18:03
Kevin A. McGrail Return to C-T-R mode Sun, 16 Sep, 17:53
Kevin A. McGrail Apologies Re: Return to C-T-R mode Sun, 16 Sep, 18:10
Pierre Smits Re: ASF OFBiz instance for stuff ordering, shipping and tracking Mon, 17 Sep, 06:48
sheetal bharadwaj help me to contribute Fri, 21 Sep, 16:11
Dmitriy Pavlov Re: help me to contribute Fri, 21 Sep, 17:07
Dmitriy Pavlov Re: help me to contribute Fri, 21 Sep, 17:43
Rich Bowen Re: help me to contribute Fri, 21 Sep, 17:59
Jack Tsai .Need Someone to Help Me to Contribute Fri, 21 Sep, 18:12
Awasum Yannick Re: .Need Someone to Help Me to Contribute Fri, 21 Sep, 20:29
Dmitriy Pavlov Re: .Need Someone to Help Me to Contribute Fri, 21 Sep, 21:04
Kevin A. McGrail Sherae Daniel Survey Request Sat, 22 Sep, 12:36
Kevin A. McGrail Survey Request from Sherae Daniel Sat, 22 Sep, 12:41
Raghvendra Gupta Contribute to Apache Software Foundation Sat, 22 Sep, 17:36
sha...@apache.org Re: Survey Request from Sherae Daniel Sat, 22 Sep, 18:05
Dmitriy Pavlov Re: Contribute to Apache Software Foundation Sat, 22 Sep, 21:23
Raghvendra Gupta Re: Contribute to Apache Software Foundation Sun, 23 Sep, 08:40
Daniel, Sherae (daniesr) RE: Survey Request from Sherae Daniel Sun, 23 Sep, 19:08
lewis john mcgibbney What happened to the Committers Map? Tue, 25 Sep, 20:07
Kevin A. McGrail Re: What happened to the Committers Map? Tue, 25 Sep, 20:16
Alexandre Rafalovitch Idea feedback request: Project mailing list specifically for upstream users Tue, 25 Sep, 21:30
Luciano Resende Re: Idea feedback request: Project mailing list specifically for upstream users Tue, 25 Sep, 21:49
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Idea feedback request: Project mailing list specifically for upstream users Tue, 25 Sep, 22:04
Rich Bowen Re: What happened to the Committers Map? Tue, 25 Sep, 22:35
Nick Burch Re: What happened to the Committers Map? Tue, 25 Sep, 23:02
Dmitriy Pavlov Re: Idea feedback request: Project mailing list specifically for upstream users Wed, 26 Sep, 09:52
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: What happened to the Committers Map? Wed, 26 Sep, 10:32
Jorge Betancourt Re: What happened to the Committers Map? Wed, 26 Sep, 10:39
Johan Corveleyn Re: Idea feedback request: Project mailing list specifically for upstream users Wed, 26 Sep, 14:53
Sharan Foga [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trevor Grant as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 15:39
Shalitha Suranga Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trevor Grant as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 15:46
Anshum Gupta Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trevor Grant as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 15:52
Adina Crainiceanu Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trevor Grant as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 15:57
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trevor Grant as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 16:07
Jim Jagielski Re: What happened to the Committers Map? Wed, 26 Sep, 16:30
Jim Jagielski Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trevor Grant as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 16:31
Sharan Foga [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ruth Suehle as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 18:01
Adina Crainiceanu Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ruth Suehle as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 18:41
Kevin A. McGrail Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ruth Suehle as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 18:46
Trevor Grant Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trevor Grant as a new PMC member Wed, 26 Sep, 19:47
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019152
May 2019136
Apr 2019292