community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Project Stickers for the Apache Booth at ApacheCon NA
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 16:41:45 GMT
Hi Everyone

I’ve organising some stickers for the Apache booth at ApacheCon. I’ve already been through
the presentation schedule and created a list of projects  on our ApacheCon page on the wiki.
(Note: Each of these project has at least one talk on the schedule.)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018

I’ve just sent out a note to all the PMCs involved asking them to confirm if they like some
stickers ordered  and also to send me their logo graphics.

If there is are any projects that I’ve missed then please let me know so that they can be
added to the list. The deadline for getting any logo graphics to me is 2nd September.

Thanks
Sharan