community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject DevCon Training featuring Apache projects in Kuala Lumpur
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 20:07:41 GMT
Hi All

We’ve been contacted by Azman Kudus who is setting up and running a series of Java trainings
in Kuala Lumpur that will also feature a range of Apache projects including Tomcat, Maven,
POI, PDFBox, Jmeter and Commons.

Future sessions will feature even more of our projects (e.g.Spark, Shiro, Santuario, OpenNLP)
so it’s great to see they want to connect with us to learn and understand something about
Apache.

Their meetups are attracting around 50 – 100 people and their multi meetups around 400 –
500 so I’ll be adding a few of their sessions to our ComDev event calendar.

I’m wondering – do we have anyone locally in the Kuala Lumpur region that could be available
to help them learn more about Apache?

Thanks
Sharan