community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 回复:Re: 回复:Booth Volunteers Needed for ApacheCon NA in Montreal
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:12:07 GMT
Hi Ted

Thanks again and I've added your details to the wiki page.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/08/16 03:29:01, Liu Ted <tedliu1@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
> Hi Sharan, Sorry for the late reply.  I just complete my registration and the order
number is 809462888 (attached) but not sure whether it is the conference id, though.
> I'll arrive on Sept. 23rd and depart on 28th. And my time is flexible at your disposal.
>
> Best,
> Ted Liu
>
> 发自 Android 版 Yahoo 邮箱
>
>   2018 年 8 月 6 日周一 2:04,Sharan Foga<sharan@apache.org> 写道:
Hi Ted

> Thanks for volunteering to help out.
>
> Please can you let me know what your confluence id is so I can give you access to the
wiki - I couldn't find your name in the default listing.

> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2018/08/05 00:29:21, Liu Ted <tedliu1@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
> > Hi Sharan, Please count me in. I plan to meet as many speakers, attendees, sponsors,
etc. as possible and also to introduce the China OSS landscape a bit, especially the fast
growing Apache projects, both TLPs and incubating originated from China. I can also do Chinese
interpretation at the booth area, if needed.
> > Will fill out the Wiki info soon.
> > Best regards,
> > Ted LiuASF Member
> >

> > 发自 Android 版 Yahoo 邮箱
> >
> >  2018 年 7 月 31 日周二 17:16,Sharan Foga<sharan@apache.org> 写道:
Hi Everyone

> > Our great ApacheCon NA conference will be running from 24th - 27th September 2018
in Montreal.

> > We are looking for volunteers to help out with the setup and staffing of the Apache
booth during the conference. The ASF booth is always a great hub of activity and also a central
meeting point. So the main booth duties will be talking to attendees about the ASF and handing
out stickers, leaflets or giveaways.

> > If you’d like to spend time on the booth talking to attendees to help promote
your project and grow your community then even giving up 30 minutes or an hour of your time
will be welcome. The greater project coverage the better as we often have people wanting to
talk about specific projects.

> > I’ve started drafting a wiki page to help with the booth planning and am happy
to have any suggestions for improvement!

> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018
> >
> > So please respond to this thread or add your details to the wiki page if you are
available and would like to help out with this.