community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Paris Open Source Summit 2018
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:19:04 GMT
Hi All

Thanks very much for the feedback. I've made a request for a booth so will let you know when
I get a response.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/08/13 19:13:27, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> In December last year we participated at the Paris Open Source Summit. We had a booth
and were given a track of Apache related talks and got some great feedback from attendees.
This is a really big French open source event  and will take place on 5th and 6th December
2018. The CFP is now open and also the call for booths.

> Are people keen for us to participate again? If so we can put in a request for a booth
and an Apache track or mini track.