community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for ApacheCon NA in Montreal
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:15:55 GMT
Hi All

We are still looking for a few more volunteers to help out on the Apache booth, so if you
are going to be in Montreal - then please consider spending as little as 30 minutes of your
time on our Apache booth talking to people about your ASF project :-)

If you would like to help out then please respond to this thread or add your details to the
Comdev wiki page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/07/31 09:16:10, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> Our great ApacheCon NA conference will be running from 24th - 27th September 2018 in
Montreal.

> We are looking for volunteers to help out with the setup and staffing of the Apache booth
during the conference. The ASF booth is always a great hub of activity and also a central
meeting point. So the main booth duties will be talking to attendees about the ASF and handing
out stickers, leaflets or giveaways.

> If you’d like to spend time on the booth talking to attendees to help promote your
project and grow your community then even giving up 30 minutes or an hour of your time will
be welcome. The greater project coverage the better as we often have people wanting to talk
about specific projects.

> I’ve started drafting a wiki page to help with the booth planning and am happy to have
any suggestions for improvement!

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2018
>
> So please respond to this thread or add your details to the wiki page if you are available
and would like to help out with this.