community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Apache access to RHEL equivalent of MSDN?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:27:22 GMT
As the community manager for CentOS, what I'd recommend is getting
involved in the CentOS SIG process, and using the CentOS CI
infrastructure. This is something that is freely available to all open
source projects, and is a great way to get testing done, as well as to
get packages into RHEL, via CentOS.

As for the RH Connect for Technology Partners, I must admit that I know
absolutely nothing about it, but I can ask around.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/
@rbowen